First Federation Trust
Menu - February 2024-July 2024
Menu - September 23-February 24
We have a wonderful school cook who cooks all our food from scratch and buys all our food locally – we use J&S Downings for our meat, Continental Fruit for all our fruit and vegetables and Cakes, Bakes and Shakes for our bread.
Free school meals
Children in Foundation Stage, Year 1 and Year 2 are all entitled to a free school meal under the government universal free school meals scheme – this is to provide every child in the country with a hot meal every day.
From year 3 onwards, children whose parents are getting any of the following are entitled to free school meals:
- Universal Credit (provided you have an annual net earned income of no more than £7,400, as assessed by earnings from up to three of your most recent assessment periods).
- Income Support (IS).
- Income-based Jobseekers Allowance (IBJSA).
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance (IRESA).
- The guaranteed element of State Pension Credit.
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999.
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income as assessed by Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs, that does not exceed £16,190).
- Working Tax Credit run-on (the payment you get for a further 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit).
To apply for free school meals, please use this link - Citizen Portal - Sign in (devon.gov.uk)